Saturday 5 December 2009

Hello and if ya reading this welcome to my blog!

This seems the thing to be doing so hey I'm gonna give it a try, I have little to blog about but what the hell!
Ok so here go'es firstly why bword birder well...... The b word is one i seem to say a lot when  I'm birdwatching.
You know how it happens it's all a terrible accident to be honest ya see something of interest in your garden or in the wilds and it moves.............



Of course it don't always happen like that ya sometimes catch the sucker.

But hey what do i know i have only had me camera for a couple of weeks nikon d50 with 70-300mm nikon nikkor ed lens which serves me well:)

So whats been happening and what have i been doing?
I got in to bird watching a few months ago as an extension to fishing an almost addon if ya like, To say i have become hooked is an understatement I'm blown away by my new hobby and the people that come and go through my life because of it.
 Apart from bird watching in general i have become addicted to the birds in my garden also, And what better place to bird watch than your own back garden!


Don't expect any mega rares but ya never know and while ya wait for em bet ya will have a few of them robins to keep you company and make you smile!

As for bird watching outside the comfort of my garden shed i made a trip to Scotland yesterday had to deliver a car for me boss which was great because i got visit a new nature reserve Leighton Moss click me.
The birds there are just so bloody obliging its amazing it's like they come to greet you LOL.
And tonight 05 December 2009 i went to cop a look at short eared owl but they did not want to play typical lol the yobs did though and hailed a little abuse:).

anyhow enough bull for know

Ryder

No comments:

Post a Comment