Thursday 10 December 2009

A couple of days since posting last..



Hey,

Been a few days since I posted last, Time is short and the lack of daylight don't help matters much if your a birdwatcher alright if ya a star gazer i guess!!

Anyhow what ever has been happening in me garden I missed most of it Doh. I have managed to capture a couple of shots over the last couple of days of some Blue tits which are a regular and brave visitor my garden nowdays.
A more splendid looking bird ya could not wish to find and a firm favorite of mine along with most of the Tit family there just such gorgeous little creatures and fly with such fineness, Without further ado here is a couple of snaps i made earlier of birds in bush ready to approach my fat feeders or just generally frolicking in the bush in front of em! 

No comments:

Post a Comment