Monday 19 April 2010

Been a while back with new intentions!

Hello and yes it's been a while.....

I had a house move with a new garden to tend feeders to set, Amongst that lot car troubles and internet issues kept me away!

Enough of the excuses I'm back with new intentions to cover my local areas, Which are and Include: Brascote Pits, Barlestone, Market Bosworth and surrounding areas!

 So whats been happening, Brascote has been red hot I have been down there most days not surprisingly I dipped the Whimbrel  down there Saturday morning lol, Also dipped the Redstart at Thornton Res despite going Thursday and Friday evening!

I have managed some good times though, Picked up Redshank at Brascote pits Little Owl and Yellow hammer were the highlights! oh and not to forget the white wag.
This is my first migration as a birder so let the good times roll!


Ryder

No comments:

Post a Comment